Temperature Management Half Body Blanket
PRODUCT #: SB6RH9120
- Fully mobile patient warming device that can move with the patient from pre-op to intra-op and on to post-op.
- Warms up automatically, without the need of a power source, eliminating wasteful electricity usage and additional equipment.
- Cost effective way to keep every patient warm by preventing anesthesia induced hypothermia, increasing patient comfort for higher quality of care and an effective solution for infection control.
- Medical grade non-woven material, engineered thermal pads and proprietary high frequency welding constitute this original and most tested, fully-disposable patient warming solution.
- With a complete line of blankets, Ready-Heat can be used for patient rescue and transport and throughout the hospital for treating shock, trauma and hypothermia.
Blue medical grade non-woven material with 6 oxygen activated engineered thermal pads.
Also available in full body size.
WARMING TEMPERATURE 104°F / 40°C IN 15-20 MINUTES
Size 34" x 24" / 86 cm x 61 cm
MAINTAINS HEAT Up to 10 Hours
Weight 12 oz. / 340 gm